14 January 2011

Table Tonic Spotlight: Reed Krakoff Handbags

Reed Krakoff, aka the Creative Director of American accessories brand Coach, recently shot a new ad campaign for his beautiful range of Reed Krakoff handbags. The interiors and styling (and goregous Stella Tennant!) leave me quite breathless. View the full ad campaign here.


PS It's rather a fun website, so have a poke around. I did, and found this - Reed's very own inspiration board. The man sweats style!


(below) My RK handbag wishlist includes:


(below) His Braided Leather Cuff is rather edible


Oh and don't hate me, but you can shop RK online here - if you live in the US.

13 comments:

  1. Goodness- I WISH I had know this- I just posted pictures of their home today via Pamplemousse- anyhoo...love of course- that pair is a match made in brilliant style heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That splatter cuff is beyond to-die-for.
    Alcira

    nerochronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. I have just added handbag #30 to my collection, and had considered trying to tame my habit, but I am feeling seriously wobbly-legged at these confections. Especially the stripey one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! The grey and blue bags are to die for! Why am i broke?!

    xoxo Hermine
    Thegirlinacashmeredaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise, how could you! Just after xmas! These are too stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These bags are too lovely! I'm falling for them all! Have a gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. myamericanshopper.com will purchase anything for you from an american website and ship it internationally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even the sale stuff is out of my price range. Sigh. Gorgeous gorgeous items in this collection!
    -Jordana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely handbags. My wife will definitely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yes, I hate you. these bags are insanely beautiful!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even the sale stuff is out of my price range. Sigh. Gorgeous gorgeous items in this collection!
    -Jordana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness- I WISH I had know this- I just posted pictures of their home today via Pamplemousse- anyhoo...love of course- that pair is a match made in brilliant style heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous, what a weblog it is! This webpage presents valuable facts to us, keep it up.


    Stop by my homepage hksearch.timway.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop