27 January 2011

Table Tonic made the 2011 Homies finalists!!!!!!

Oh. My. GIDDY AUNT! This very blog just made the finalists in The 2011 Apartment Therapy Homie Awards! (There are not enough exclamation marks in existence for this proud moment!). Thank you SO MUCH to all who voted for Table Tonic. I am the happiest blogger alive right now!


(above) When I first clicked on the Homies page and saw this I thought "Oh that's nice, they've used my logo to promote the Homies. Cool". That's because you're a finalist you fool!  
Woohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(above) The next surprise (can you imagine my heart by this stage!?) was finding out that Table Tonic ranked 5th when it came to the number of nominations! In the entire blogosphere! Goshdarnit, I feel so SO honoured, so thank you to all who took the time to register to vote, and did so for Table Tonic. SO. Back to business! Click here to vote for Table Tonic in the finals! Just scroll down a little til you get to this bit:


You know the rest!
Thank you.
My heart is full.
x

27 comments:

  1. WAAHOOOOO!! You have my vote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPPEEEE!! SO happy for you, Louise! Well deserved...you inspire me all the time so I am glad you're being recognized for it!

    xo,
    joAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaaaa love the instructions to click!
    well done lovely. i've voted for TT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot woot, going over to vote for you! Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoorah!...

    Success is so much fun.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ok then :) Congratulations Louise...it's no surprise - your blog is stupendous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugest congratulations Louise!!! You have done a sensational job with Table Tonic.

    Keren
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliant - congratulations....and you deserve you are very clever! Dayle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! There are some big names on that list and you totally deserve to be one of them. Heading over to vote now. Goodluck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd really love to see you win this. Easy to vote as you genuinely are my favourite "Home Design" blog. Thank for all the fab posts and good luck. Annie x.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Louise, this is fantastic. Ranked 5th is so fabulous. Off to vote for you now xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Louise, so well deserved! You've got my vote! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wooo hoo Louise, fab news!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My vote is a tiny way to say thank you for providing such fantastic inspiration and such a gorgeous blog. My fingers are crossed for you! Sair J

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOOT! So exciting to see you're getting the recognition you deserve - Congratulations and all the best for the next stages!

    ReplyDelete
  16. um O.MF.G! that is awweeesome! AT is like the blog of all blogs! Infact i think it was the first one i ever discovered! Im off to vote!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Clapclapclapclapclapclapclap
    That's me clapping.

    Congrats. Going to vote now.

    (-:

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations!!! You completely deserve to win this. Going to vote right now. xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats for the the happiest blogger alive! lovely greetings

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations - you deserve it, already voted!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats!! I definitely voted!
    -kait

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop