12 January 2011

Sending rainbows to Queensland...

And hope they see one soon. Easiest way to donate to the flood relief appeal online is electronic transfer - BSB: 064 013 / Account number: 1000 6800 ( SWIFT code for international donations: CTBAAU2S). Dig deep, Tonic-ettes. They're gonna need it. Find this and more easy ways to donate here.


  1. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

  2. Its such a terrible crisis:( The more people who can donate the better. This will take years to fix xx

  3. I was watching on the news last night- so tragic. My heart goes out to everyone there and thank you for the link Louise. xo

  4. Yeah, the scale of this one eclipses belief. But it is great that people all pull together when we have to.

  5. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you
    hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it

    Feel free to visit my weblog: raspberry ketones reviews

  6. Thank you, I have recently been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I've discovered till now. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the supply?

    My weblog :: tanzschule-angermann.de


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop