10 January 2011

House Tour: Modern + Eclectic + Swedish style

Marie Olsson Nylander's home, featuring white floors a plenty and wildly mixed up decor. I'm digging it! Click here to take the full tour (and if you speak Swedish, read the article).


  1. I'm an interior designer from Melbourne - I loved your blog, I found it very inspiring. This is all new to me but I have just set up my own blog
    You may like to check it out because I had so much fun doing it. It's got a bit of everything fashion, interiors, food, travel spots - hopefully you will find something in there that you like.
    Thanks for providing me with such great entertainment!

  2. Ah - I have seen the studio shot of this house on a couple of blogs and loved it - but I haven't discovered the rest of the house. It is so cool! What a crazy, eclectic combination of styles - utterly fabulous.


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop