19 January 2011

House Tour: Kate and Guillame's Manly apartment

This morning, as my Design Files email bounced merrily into my overflowing inbox, who's home should pop up? Why, none other than "Kate and Guillame's"! Kate, a fellow graphic designer, is a delightful ex-colleague of mine, and her beachside beauty (located in Sydney's Manly) is yours for the touring! Take the full tour over here at The Design Files. UPDATE: I am anticipating a rug enquiry flurry, as that was my first question to Kate when I first spotted it - It's this gorgeous Ikea Alvine Ruta rug ($249).

 The Design Files

PS Oh, and you must pop over to Maurice & King, Kate's very stylish blog.


PPS But wait! There's more! This little beauty is available to rent between Saturday 16 April and Thursday 28 May, 2011. Click for details.

9 comments:

  1. Can you find out where they got that rug?? NEED

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rug is divine, but her blog is even is lovelier! jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA thanks Louise!! I loved how your said the email bounced merrily into your overflowing inbox...! I am glad it's not just me with an overflowing inbox!! I tend to refer to mine as 'The Design Files Email Vortex' :)

    ANYWAY so lovely of you to post and link! Thankyou! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, that rug is from where, again??
    JUST KIDDING :)!!

    Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your friends blog with us...her place is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous and beautifully serene home...which is very important because the EXACT SAME RUG is $369 over here in WA. Anyone know why this is exactly?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to grasp so much approximately this, like you wrote the guide
    in it or something. I think that you just could do with some % to pressure the message home a bit, however instead of that, that is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

    Feel free to visit my web-site; diets that work fast

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop