14 December 2010

Our new house: Randoms

You going to get sick of this, but here are a few more "new house" pics I had to share, including: (below) My favourite view...

(below) The second house we've bought with a good-to-go (probably spider infested) cubby house!

(below) The living room is also now carpet-free. We'll live with the concrete slab (which we love, just quietly!) for now and eventually, we'll polish it.

(below) The scary, dirty kitchen. Doesn't look like either here, but trust me. It's both.

(below) I love a Hibiscus! So tropical...

(below) The 4th bedroom was once a doctor's surgery, apparently!

(below) The cute little side gate

Well, that's about it for now. Only 4 more sleeps! Dying.


  1. I can imagine how excited you must be...it's a fabulous house and it will be sensational when you guys work your magic on it I'm sure.

  2. Love, love, LOVE your new digs. That view is to die for! Can't wait to see the finished product!

  3. I won't get sick of the pics- love seeing your new home and can already see how fabulous it's going to be.

  4. I am in love with all of these shots of your house. It's basically my dream home!

  5. No, I love stickey beaking into people's homes! (should I confess that?) I love the leafiness of your property, so lush :)

  6. wow your new home is incredible! I love!


  7. Thanks for sharing Louise - I'm loving the photos - keep it up. Good luck with the move! Sarah J

  8. Even sans Louise's style, the place looks amazing - so open and fresh! Can't wait to see it transformed from the inside!

  9. I remember looking at this house on real estate.com.au and bookmarking it to show my then partner.Imagine my surprise when it pops up on my daily reads.You are sooooo lucky to have snagged this cosy place it is too cool for school and in the best area.Cannot wait to see what you do to the place.

  10. Adore your new home, and seeing all the photos...keep them coming!! Can't wait to see you work your magic in each and every room!!

  11. It looks amazing Louise and you can share as much as you want. We won't tire! xx

    Nearly there. Breeathe iiiiin.. Eeeeexhaaaaale!
    And pat yourself with those 'trend conscious hands' of yours.. :)

    Hugs from the East.
    xx C

  12. Looking forward to your 70" Surf Shack aesthetic! Your house is gorgeous, and I think you like a good project, right?

  13. What a lovely home! Love the tropical gardens around, the flowers seem so refreshing. Congrats on your "new house", I am sure you will turn it around in no time ;)

  14. Seriously..what an exciting project you have begun..just amazing the potential of your new home Louise..blown away.
    I love the views out to the backyard through your living area..beautiful and green.
    p.s Have a little award for you at LDA x

  15. Your new house is just amazing - I love the light filled rooms. It looks like it has a really lovely energy about it...

    PS: I think my deliciously decadent giveaway from The Aromatherapy Co will be right up your alley!

  16. It's just so thrilling! I love the design of the home. You are going to slot right in and never look back. x

  17. omg your house looks amazing and so cute. nothing looks scary! can't wait to see how you decorate it!


  18. LOUISE - I am dying over your new place, it is fantastic and yes i say that without any work being done yet. I know you will make it look unbelievable *sigh*...
    I see another magazine cover there :)

  19. How could you ever get sick of that view! Its amazing you lucky ducks!

  20. This kind of mulch s also more natural looking
    than other mulch choices out there for the delicate look of flower gardens.
    And your shoes will not be tracking soil into the house. When ordering
    mulch, find out what the delivery cost is and compare it between companies before ordering.

    Feel free to surf to my page - mulching

  21. I know this web site presents quality based content and additional data, is there any other web page which offers these data
    in quality?

    Also visit my site juice fasting recipes

  22. Your method of telling the whole thing in this piece of writing is truly good, every one be capable of simply know it, Thanks a

    My blog; as seen on tv

  23. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account
    it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
    However, how can we communicate?

    Have a look at my web-site - http://www.stadt-geislingen.de/wiki/index.php?title=Juicing_Your_Way_To_Superior_Overall_Health_With_The_Enable_Of_Vegetable_Juicers.

  24. Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new
    project in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You
    have done a extraordinary job!

    my site support.pyrotek-emp.com

  25. Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with then
    you can write or else it is difficult to write.

    Take a look at my blog post lemon juicer

  26. Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Very helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such info much.
    I was seeking this particular information for a long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

    Feel free to visit my web-site :: gift ideas for men

  27. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and the rest
    of the site is also really good.

    my web site ... juice extractors

  28. Hey I am so glad I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on
    Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a remarkable post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it
    all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your
    RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please
    do keep up the superb b.

    Here is my weblog ... Tv Buzz

  29. Marvelous, what a web site it is! This web site gives valuable
    facts to us, keep it up.

    my weblog: juice recipes for juicers

  30. So there are many virtual airlines that you can choose from
    and be their management. Sub-Genre: Reality Simulation - Person-centered reality
    simulation games provide the user with the ability to control a single, or sometimes a handful, of individual characters.
    Because Lemonade Tycoon is flash-based, it can be played by virtually anyone with a web browser.

    There were a few problems with setting the game up, but once we went through the
    manuals, these were mostly explained. Types of settings provided by
    Mobile Simulators:- Configuration Settings- Simulators helps in configuring mobile device
    with the necessary settings required to access

    my weblog - simulator

  31. Awesome! Its genuinely amazing post, I have got much clear
    idea on the topic of from this paragraph.

    My webpage: tv buzz

  32. I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both educative and entertaining,
    and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something which not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I came across this in my hunt
    for something regarding this.

    my blog as seen On tv

  33. Pilots complete flights for their airline, using their simulator, either online (using a
    network such as Sim - Miles) or offline, and then file a pilot
    report. When you decide to buy the Flight Simulator Game, then first you have to be
    sure that exactly what are you want. The End of Military Flight Sim Pro With this program you can
    take advantage of the military aspects of the game, landing and
    takeoff of an airplane taking includes carrier. Flight
    - simulator flight simulation features highly
    detailed time of day modeling and can track the current computer clock
    time in order to correctly place the sun,
    moon, stars, etc. Retain on your own and these you enjoy in the gaming.

  34. Repairing Small Cracks in concrete Floors:
    Determine the Damage. Another benefit of rubber mulch
    versus typical mulch is its lifespan. For faster setting concrete,
    use less water, for more workability, use more water.

  35. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article
    plus the rest of the site is also really good.

    Feel free to surf to my site; juice extractors

  36. Way cool! Some extrеmely valid poіnts!

    Ӏ appreciate you wгiting this ωгitе-up plus the reѕt of thе website is rеally gοоԁ.

    Here is mу website ... Secured loans bad credit

  37. Mira Hair Oil is a simple item to make use of, all you have to
    do is to try using 1 / 2 a teaspoon or even a full teaspoon
    at the most plus massage the oil directly on your scalp and hair.
    Just focus on one herb at a time that suits your present needs.
    These can be expressed in a number of ways: straight hair, slightly wavy hair,
    or curly hair. Since ages coconut oil has been used for curing skin as well as hair problems as it has anti fungal and anti bacterial properties.
    Customers have always given Moroccan Oil products the highest

    Review my page ... hairstyles with bangs

  38. Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious
    if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you
    protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

    Here is my web-site: ostum.com

  39. Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're
    just too wonderful. I really like what you have acquired
    here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous web site.

    Also visit my homepage ... faraday flashlights

  40. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I've shared
    your website in my social networks!

    Also visit my web blog - http://black42.Uni-koblenz.de

  41. What's up, after reading this amazing article i am also happy to share my experience here with friends.

    Here is my web-site ... Christmas shopping

  42. Right here is the right site for anybody who hopes to find out about this
    topic. You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that
    I personally will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject that has been discussed
    for many years. Great stuff, just excellent!

    My blog ... juicing benefits

  43. Hello fantastic website! Does running a blog similar to this take a massive amount work?
    I've no knowledge of computer programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic however I just needed to ask. Thank you!

    Review my blog post: jack lalane power juicer

  44. whoah this weblog is wonderful i love reading your posts.
    Keep up the great work! You realize, a lot of people are hunting
    round for this information, you can help them greatly.

    Here is my website; wiki.postgresqlrussia.org

  45. Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a material! existing here at this website, thanks admin of this website.

    Also visit my homepage juice breville 800 juicer

  46. I'm curious to find out what blog system you happen to be using? I'm having some small security problems with my latest website and I'd like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any recommendations?

    my web page - lemon juicers

  47. I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I by no
    means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It's pretty value enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the internet can be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post - gift ideas for men

  48. Hey there, You've done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will
    be benefited from this site.

    my web page - flashlights you shake

  49. Thank you for every other informative web site. Where else may just I get that type of information
    written in such an ideal approach? I have a project that I am just now operating on, and I've been at the look out for such info.

    My web page: www.imd.macewan.ca

  50. Good web site you've got here.. It's difficult to find good quality
    writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate people
    like you! Take care!!

    Take a look at my homepage :: water vacuum on tv

  51. I will immediately clutch your rss as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link
    or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly permit me realize in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

    Also visit my web site :: ronco pocket fisherman

  52. I loved as much as you will receive carried out
    right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter
    stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish
    be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case
    you shield this hike.

    Here is my web site: jack lalanne power juicer pro

  53. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some material for
    your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email
    if interested. Many thanks!

    Feel free to visit my web page: Juice Fasting Recipes

  54. This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped
    me. Appreciate it!

    my web-site - snoring mask

  55. Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.
    I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this
    content together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and
    commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!

    my web-site; opensusehispano.com

  56. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd
    ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or
    maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My website
    discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel
    we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested
    feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Fantastic blog by the way!

    Feel free to visit my web blog; www.froxh.com

  57. Its such as you read my mind! You seem to understand so much about this, such as
    you wrote the book in it or something. I feel that you just could do with a few percent to force the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog.
    A great read. I will definitely be back.

    Feel free to visit my webpage; occupedia.nl

  58. Excellent site you have here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    Here is my web-site http://theater-of-war.de/

  59. Pretty element of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to say that I acquire actually enjoyed account your weblog posts.

    Anyway I'll be subscribing for your feeds or even I achievement you get entry to constantly rapidly.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site: reverse osmosis filtration

  60. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit
    my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing
    all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say great blog!

    Here is my blog breville juice fountain


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop