10 December 2010

'Oprah's (but not everyone's) Favorite Things'

This is GOLD! Just found it on one of my fave decor Tumblrs, Brydie Brown. And PS I worship Oprah. She's coming round for a cuppa after she finishes climbing the Sydney Oprah Opera House...


Wife listening to her husband talk to himself as he watches 'Oprah's Favorite Things' episode:
James: Are they going to scream and cry like this every time Oprah shows them something?
James: Why are they crying?
James: That bag looks like a piece of shit. What are those? Slippers?
James: I thought these shoes were custom made. How are they giving them out without knowing their sizes?
James: ♬ We're fat ladies dancing ♬
James: Oh My God.
James: "Oh mothafucka! A cashmere blanket? OH LAWD!"
*he's quiet for 2 mins, I look over and he's asleep*
Kelly: You can't go to sleep
James: I can't watch this, how can they do this for a whole hour?
James: They should all have to wear the sweaters.
James: Gettin' it! Gettin' it! SOLD! Where's the fucking phone. I want that knife. Isn't that what this is? Get Oprah on the phone.
James: Now everyone gets macaroni and cheese. Gifts are degrading now, they got a $2000 watch 10 mins ago.
James: I hope you're writing this down Kelly. Ghirardelli's Brownie Mix.
James: I'm calling my lawyer. Oprah was looking at me when she just said "You're all getting one"
James: All those ladies are like 'Who the fuck is Jay-Z'
James: "Oh muthafucka, that is some good macaroni and cheese."
James: That lady has no idea what Netflix is, she thinks she just won a movie studio. Look at her crying and making prayer hands! It's $8 a month lady.
James: Did Oprah seriously just say 'my favorite workout pants'
James: Is this show live in Chicago? I wonder how many people got rolled for their stuff when they left.
James: Well that was stupid.
Kelly: What was your favorite thing?
James: When it ended.

13 comments:

  1. Too funny...my husband would have felt exactly the same way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hysterical. laughed out loud!!!! Needed that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cannot stop laughing! this was exactly my reaction when i watched. it was painful, they were screaming and crying like someone died... but no, they got a free cooking pot. have you seen the saturday night live parody on you tube? its amazing!

    www.thingsthatsparkleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok ..seriously..I think I nearly peed my pants..that was the best laugh I have had in ages..LMAO....but you know..Im still gutted I didnt win tickets to see the Big O...O how tragic..either tragic that I didnt win tickets..or tragic that I am actually a fan..lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha....it maks me want to slap those idiots when they scream & cry at everything that woman says...drives me nuts! But hey, i would scream & cry if oprah gave me a car like she did that time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently just admitted my disdain for Oprah on my blog so I really enjoyed this. FUNNY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "That lady has no idea what Netflix is, she thinks she just won a movie studio. Look at her crying and making prayer hands! It's $8 a month lady." So so so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am dying! That was so funny! I loved when he said, "get my lawyer on the phone. Oprah was looking right at me when she said EVERYONE IS GETTING ONE!!!" I can't stop laughing. I had to read this to my husband, his language sounded that same when I MADE him watch Oprah's favorite things with me.
    HAHA . Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. too many f bombs for daytime blogging for my taste! btw...loe the color scheme for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. laughing. hysterically.

    used to live in same block as Harpo studio where they tape the show in chicago, really laughed at the part "Is this show live in Chicago? I wonder how many people got rolled for their stuff when they left.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is absolutely hilarious.... this could very well be my Husband & Me ;-) I have tears of laughter n can't stop laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANK YOU for sharing this! I started crying I was laughing SO. MUCH! haha I also had to forward the link to this post to all my friends. Oh man. Hilar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop