06 December 2010

On sale soon: Inside Out "Jan/Feb" 2011

Admittedly, I found the Xmas 2010 issue of Inside Out magazine a little light on interiors and heavy on craft, so I'm crossing my bits and hoping this one (fresh from the mailbox!) requires a little less from me and my glue gun*...
* I don't have a glue gun, we all know that.

 That cover! I just want to dive right in...
PS Feels remarkably like the January 2011 
House & Garden cover, don't you think?!


  1. damn that inside out cover is good!
    Ive gone off it a bit lately but that cover may just entice me back!

  2. Agreed, they do look remarkably similar! On the same note, the Xmas issue of Home Beautiful and Real Living were scaringly similar as well! They should lay off peeking on each other's designs...

  3. You'll love it Louise, I got mine in Friday's mail and devoured it cover to cover that evening and have reread it agin several times. I know what you mean about the Xmas edition, I thought I had received Real Living (which I also love.
    I've gone off H&G and HB, too many North Shore homes, it's not that I don't like the North Shore I do (I live there) but I got bored same old decor being shown.

  4. I want to be in that pool. Now! It's so humid here at the moment (Syders). Might have to buy a copy.

  5. It is not surprising that the cover themes are similar - it is January after all and Summer... but l think Inside Out cover and mag is outstanding and I couldn't wait to read it as soon as l got it in the mail. P.S one has a pool and one doesn't. P.P.S love your blog!

  6. Awesome blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on
    everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Thanks a lot!

    Also visit my weblog flight simulator games


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop