12 November 2010

What sofa dillemma??

So, after giving the recent sofa issue considerable thought, as you do, we came full circle and fiiiinally settled on the highly recommended (and oh-so-safe!) King Furniture "Jasper"modular lounge in "Oak" King Cord, a pale sandy coloured corduroy. And I'm actually really happy. It feels right. And bonus points - it's not leather! Here's the exact configuration, along with a fabric swatch and a picture of the "Jasper". PS On Jan 11th 2011, she he will be ours! Mmmm bring on the lazy days...

PPS And yes, a certain Mini Tonic is rather chuffed with our choice.


  1. Yay! You're going to LOVE it!

  2. Love it! Exceelent choice...im also not a fan of leather...too sticky! Especially on days like today!

  3. How exciting and a great choice! Meant to be I say... I thought of your Mini Tonic straight away :) x

  4. OH I HEART IT BIG TIME...excellent choice! x

  5. My parents have this couch! Snap!!!

  6. You will love it Louise.! I have the jasper in king cord also but mine is a greyish colourway - sort of a eucalyptus grey. The wood parts are a wenge colour. Have had mine for around 4 years+ and it looks brand new. Mind you, I don't have any kidlets or pets, but other friends do and their's is still immaculate.

    Sandy K

  7. Woohoo you did it! I think you are going to love love love it. The cord is so inviting too. We also came up with our solution. We're going to hold on to old couch until toilet training is finished, and we picked up two super cool occasional chairs from a pre-loved source. I'm soooo happy. Will send you the pics :)

  8. As usual, I am loving your choices. My daughter has the very lounge, and I have the very fabric in a more beachy looking lounge (to go with our house). Great choice Louise, cant wait for you to show it in situ.
    Di xx

  9. I've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty wοrth
    enough for me. Personally, if all webmаsters and blоggeгs made good content
    as you dіd, the internet will be muсh more useful than ever befοre.
    Check out my web blog ... www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

  10. Ηighly ԁeѕcriptiνe artіcle, I enjoyеd that
    a lot. Will there be a part 2?

    My weblog :: site internet

  11. Thank уоu foг the auѕpicious ωritеup.

    Ӏt in fact used to be a enjoymеnt aсcount it.
    Look complex to fаr introduced agrееable from yоu!
    By the way, how could we сommunicate?

    My web-site: simply click the up coming webpage

  12. My coder is tгying to persuade me to move to .
    net frοm PHP. І have аlwayѕ dіsliked the ideа because of the expenseѕ.

    But he's tryiong none the less. I'vе beеn using Moѵable-type on
    a variety of webѕites for аbout
    a yеar anԁ am anхiouѕ about ѕwitching tο another platform.
    ӏ have heard goοԁ things about blogengine.
    net. Іs therе a ωay I cаn tгansfег all my
    wordpгеss posts into it? Any kind of help
    would be greatly аppreciated!

    my web-site blanchablacks.com

  13. Display screen all the company particular sensor details in true-time.
    This software system delivers a two 7 days cost-free trial
    prior to acquire.

    my weblog ... obd2 software


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop