11 November 2010

Table Tonic Flea Market UPDATE!

So, in addition to yesterday's pieces, I've just listed a couple more fab bits of furniture on eBay (click here to view them all), so if you're in Sydney, listen up Tonic-ettes... PS Everything is starting at $1! Craaazy prices, folks!


(above) A beautiful long Oriental console table. 


(above) Mini Tonic's Gro-Years "Arana" cot and 
change table, which I "Black Japan"-ed myself. 
Most impressive DIY "after" result ever!

And yes, there's still more to come! No steak knives though.

6 comments:

  1. Louise..that console table is far to gorgeous to be selling...are you SURE you want to part with it? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your selling, Louise. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck, i wish i lived nearer than the other side of the world and could bid! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would LOVE these if i lived nearer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does your ωebsite have a contаct page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd lіκe to ѕhoot
    уou аn emаil. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

    Also visit my weblog ... Blu E Cig Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. With this a great deal of fantastіc praises fοr the proԁuсt,
    it iѕ no wonder thаt іt has been
    on top from other brands οf stretch marκ crеams.


    My blοg ... http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trilastin-review-and-latest-coupon-code-savings-released-at-awesomealldaycom-190256601.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop