25 November 2010

Scenes from my hood: 7am

So, we put the plasma in the garage and this is what happens every morning at 7am - A masterpiece (this one aptly titled "city") in pencil, courtesy of Mini Tonic number 1. Seeing a wild and carefree imagination directly transferred onto paper has to be one of the loveliest things about being a parent...


  1. so lovely. greetings from a parent from Germany :-)

  2. haha that's adorable. Great blog!

    And have a happy holiday!

    Dreaming of Palm Trees

  3. Let the creativity flow:-) Love kid's art!

  4. Love it! Obviously his fathers son :) x

  5. My boys draw Star Wars - every day!! They are getting so good I can even work out which one is R2D2 and which one is Princess Leah.

    I love it when they draw too - makes your heart smile (-:

  6. How funny...I think he's a budding artist!!

  7. Hmm, yes, loving the post-apocalyptic approach to architectural design here. The geometric lines applied to the window design is simply inspired, as is the function over form approach to the "sun annihilation laser". Simply brilliant.
    He is indeed his father's son (and the angle poise lamp is awesome!) x.

  8. Hi there I am so grateful I found your site, I really found you
    by accident, while I was looking on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless
    I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a fantastic post and
    a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all
    at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent jo.

    my homepage; diet plans
    My web page > diet plans for women

  9. I every time emailed this weblog post page to all my associates, because
    if like to read it afterward my contacts will too.

    Check out my web-site :: 자유게시판 - 케냐 임재찬 선교사 선교편지


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop