03 November 2010

Rockin' my world right now:

1. The "Bombay Saphire Collins"
Think "grown up lemonade" with a pleasant twist. Grab a Collins (highball) glass. Add the juice from 1/2 a lemon, 2t (heaped) caster sugar & 45ml Bombay Sapphire gin to the glass. Stir to dissolve the sugar then fill glass with ice. Top with soda water and stir once. Garnish with one lemon wedge. Commence trick or treating. Enjoy!

2. MOR perfume oil
There's nothing more relaxing than drifting off to sleep with a heavenly scent around you, and although they're intended for daytime use, MOR Cosmetics have released 3 divine perfume oils (packaged in a glass tube with a roller-ball thingy - perfect handbag size!), and I now apply "Marshmallow" religiously before hopping into bed each night.

Available in (L-R) Marshmallow, Lychee Flower & Cassis Noir (rrp $19.95).
Comes with a free "Soapette" valued at $9.95!

3. Best Australian Architecture
If you liked the look of Best Australian Interiors, meet it's big brother (and Editor Gary Takle's latest offering) Best Australian Architecture. Caught Mr Tonic reading my copy on the lav this morning... Only fair I suppose, given that he's an Architect!

4. The Mini Tonics
aka Jasper Julian & Anoushka Willow. There are no words to describe the miracle that is the ever-changing personalities, abilities, faces and bodies of children. It truly is a privilege to witness and I feel blessed.


  1. Louise...your mini tonics are absolutely adorable!! Love your Gin mix too...looks refreshing! x

  2. I agree with Anna... your Mini T's are absolutely divine!!! x

  3. Beautiful Post Tonic!
    ps thankyou for creating a space for me to read and peruse and get lost in when I am at work!
    Big Thanks!

  4. Hi Lou, your kids are gorgeous. They are so big now! x

  5. Mini tonics = maximum cuteness! :)

  6. They look like such lovely kids and have I told you how much I love their names? They're too cute for words x

  7. What a nice post- filled with all things lovely!

  8. That drink is the official beverage of Halloween.

  9. i love this... and the drinks sound pretty tasty. though it's only noon here in england. :) hah!

  10. Jane from AdelaideNovember 4, 2010 at 1:27 AM

    OMG the mini tonics are way too cute! And Jasper Mini Tonic, my god, he is going to be soooo tall .... look at the size of those feet (last pic)!!!!! Great post, yet again. I subscribe to a bazillion blogs, including all the usual faves, but yours is the only one I really do read religiously without fail - and I'm not joking!!! Thank you Louise, love your work!

  11. The drink looks cool, the MOR stuff I definitely need to get, the house looks fab and the baby tonics are adorable!

    Keren :o)

  12. From Gin to the mini Tonics, this post was gorgeous my dear! I love all of what you shared and can so relate to the deep feeling of love, pride and general 'wordless' awe for ones children! Life wasn't life before they arrived..! (Well, ask me on a Monday morning at ten to nine and I might not agree..!)

    Hugs and happy Thursday luv!
    xx C

  13. Your mini Tonic are just adorable Louise!

  14. Made this drink tonight on your recommendation and we love it! Thanks for a great summery option :) Nicolex

  15. If some one desires expert view on the topic of running
    a blog then i propose him/her to pay a quick visit this blog, Keep up the good job.
    Visit my web-site :: click the next site


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop