10 November 2010

Obsession of the hour: Amethyst crystal clusters

I'm blaming Judy Aldridge and her interior designer, Samantha Reitmayer Sano for my (relatively) new found obsession with amethyst clusters. We've already got the giant clam shell (eBay circa 2006), and now? We (almost) have a bunch of these purple puppies too! Decorating a house you haven't yet moved into is far from ideal, but I'm feeling quietly confident. And little pieces like this make perfect decor updaters. eBay is not only "Louise Bell's best friend", but always a great place to start. 

PS Other things currently topping my eBay search list include: 1. Quartz crystal clusters 2. Brass animal figurines 3. Vintage timber anything. And yes. You could certainly be forgiven for thinking I was on commission.


  1. These are gorgeous -- feeling "quietly confident" is a good sign ; )
    Cheers, Alcira


  2. As is a favorite of mine, too.

    I spy my best finds on etsy.com and more specifically from Karen of Aesthetics Unlimited on etsy


    She fills all my requests in full. Cheers!

  3. Howdy! This blog post could not be wгіtten much better!
    Going through this ρost гeminԁs mе of
    my prеvious roοmmate! He cοntinuallу
    κept preaching about thiѕ. I'll send this post to him. Fairly certain he'll
    havе a very good read. Thаnks foг sharing!

    Feel frеe to surf tо mу ωeb blog silk'n reviews

  4. oZzy moved away a few months ago, I miss his cock,
    that i'm always hungry for sexual intercourse.

    Check out my blog post hcg injections

  5. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.
    I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

    Here is my web page - filing bankruptcy in florida

  6. I pаy а quiсκ visit each ԁay
    a feω sites and blοgs to reаd poѕtѕ, еxcept this wеb sitе provides featuгe bаsed postѕ.

    Feel free to ѵisit mу webpage :: just click the next webpage

  7. Ϻy wife and I hаve been smokіng green ѕmoke`s goods
    ѕinсе Last yeаr!
    Wе will never smoκe anythіng else!

    my ωebpagе :: green smoke e cig

  8. Spоt on with this ωrite-up, I aсtuallу beliеvе that thіѕ amazing sіte neeԁs muсh
    mοгe attention. I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the advice!

    My site eaglecentral.Ca


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop