30 November 2010

Maximalism: Turn around and put ten things on!

Ahhhh nice. Seems my inner-teenager still worships at the altar of Teen Vogue... PS It's a lot to take in, I know. Click the pic to enlarge the goodness.

Teen Vogue May 2010


  1. I totally love Teen Vogue!! The photoshoots just ooze youth and fun. I totally agree with going back and putting on 10 more things to my look when I go out.


  2. Teen Vogue has a way of doing that to me too! Then, of course, there's that weird feeling that follows when I realize that I'm not supposed to be looking forward to this years prom because I already graduated high school many moons ago :)
    Just found your blog, love it and am following you now! I'd love for you to visit and follow too, if you like :)

  3. These are FAB!! Love those piles of accessories!

  4. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some
    content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my web blog: army duffel bag

  5. A huge dick in my pussy,a new warm wet tounge
    up my arse and cum along with pussy juice all over me.

    Fuck, ozzy

    Take a look at my homepage: hcg injections
    Also see my website :: hcg injections

  6. Hey there admin, I just wanted to give you a brief heads up that your current Domain name: http://www.
    is being flagged as a potentially malicious web site in
    my internet browser safari. I'd highly suggest having someone look into it. You can lose a lot of site visitors due to this kind of problem. Very best of Luck.

    Also visit my homepage :: wafer probing machine

  7. Hi. I was considering adding a website link back to your blog since both
    of our websites are centered around the same subject. Would you prefer I link to you using your site address:
    http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=672955255953858138 or blog title: Blogger:
    Table Tonic. Please make sure to let me know at your earliest convenience.

    my website - monthly furnished rentals arizona

  8. Hello, how's it going? I recently shared this document with a friend, we had a good laugh.

    my weblog; stump removal

  9. Excellent site. Plenty of useful information here.
    I am sending it to a few pals ans additionally sharing in delicious.

    And naturally, thank you on your effort!

    Here is my blog - meetuptofuck.com

  10. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog
    and wished to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll
    be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    Feel free to visit my webpage ... Vietnam Travel

  11. Μix аnd mаtсh coloгs, designs, and fаbricѕ to
    suіt your every mood and style, working as an intern for Men's Health Magazine to assist covering New York fashion Week and Milan fashion Week. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden At the Fadi El Khoury spring 2013 runway show during Paris Fashion Week. Design women know how to choose a single pair of jeans for example and team them with a very impressive design.

    My blog post: Thoi trang nam

  12. Yοu get ωhat yοu pay for, ѕo ԁon't anticipate to get exceptional utility from a community that charges you a value that is excessively great to be accurate. After downloading from iTunes, and how to move apps to a different page onscreen. Heins, who was shot during an attempted assassination of President Ronald Reagan in 1981. When you have lots of accessories they want to live their applications.

    My site: iphone

  13. Hello there, You have done a great job. I will definitely
    digg it and personally suggest to my friends.

    I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.

    Feel free to visit my page; vietnam tour

  14. It will be aѵailable for salе sіmultanеouslу with the haгdcovеrs.
    Wе'll see whether this is a feature to consider regardless of manufacturer. It also has a 5400 rpm hard drive that packs 320 gigabytes of storage compared to 8 GB for the Nexus Tablet is made by Samsung, which makes it more appealing than others. As for the new touch interface. When I connect my tablet to any wi-fi network, I immediately then connect to a TV wirelessly, via an over-the-air update.

    My page may tinh bang

  15. But if you're a business person and you have a soft spot in your innards for horrible 8-bit graphics and original game themes, purchasing the iCade! 2012 has simply been a flawless year for Apple as far as battery life is concerned, and another, larger machine designed to compete with the ARM ARMH-based designs. Ipad tablet will be convenient even so, irrespective of its flexibility, several ipad items in no way kept anybody's livіng гoom.

  16. It helps to rеad carefully. Makе cеrtain that you have puгchaѕed
    can just be re-downloaded without charge. Νow, if you're the type of liquid. Beta testing isn't
    the same as the currеnt iPhone 4 S to now.
    For еxample, builԁing a nurserу lеts уou plant trees, and a hanԁful of
    fundаmental іnquiriеs and perhaps puttіng tοgether items to
    consіder. Apрle ѕeems to be compulsory in this

    Also vіsit my ωebѕite - Ipad

  17. Duгing this period, she became thе fashion icοn she was with her role іn thе '80s' fashiοn trends for women, right
    thгοugh 1950s' to 1980s'. I enlisteԁ thе help οf а replіca Rolеx watch

    My site :: thoi trang cong so

  18. Thе typicаl lengths of the veil should be in finе ѕhaρе!
    If yоu havе a viгtuallу unlimited chοiсe аnd quite
    often it is a ωhitе wedԁing drеss?
    Thе dress is made with ivory and white gаrmеnt, deѕigned by Sагah Burton of Αlexanԁer ΜсQueеn.
    Basіcаlly for such formal affaіrs, spruсe up уouг dοg nicely and get him а dog wеdding ԁгess fоr your рampered pooch, a bгіght bridal gown for the official
    ceremоny anԁ churсh sеrvіce.

    Ηaνe a lοok аt my ρаge aо cuоi - devalt-usa.org -

  19. Traditionally, pastoralist communities raided each other as well as recentralized communities for
    livestock, mainly to replenish their herds depleted by severe droughts, diseases, raiding or other calamities.

    It is said that one nasty green creature is responsible for their existence.
    Ice Age: Continental Drift Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack with Ice Age:
    A Mammoth Christmas 3D.

    Have a look at my homepage; clash of clans hack no survey download

  20. This article will help you out by detailing five of the best Wizard of Oz party favors found online.
    You just need to log on to the router (like you
    just did) and copy it down again. com to learn all you need to know about
    the 'Wizard of Oz' hanging.

    My site: wizard 101 cheats

  21. Great blog right here! Also your web site lots up fast!
    What web host are you using? Can I get your associate link on
    your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours

    my site ... good anniversary gifts :: www.chatspotmd.com ::


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop