26 November 2010

Just in! Moroccan Wedding Blankets at Table Tonic

I'm going to have to apologize in advance, Tonic-ettes, as my blog is going to take quite a beating in the coming weeks, and my excuses are many - amongst them, moving house (agaaaiiin!), Christmas and a steady stream of exquisite global treasures arriving for the Table Tonic online store. Like these wedding blankets - mostly vintage, and oh-so heavily encrusted with thousands of the prettiest sparkly metal sequins... (Swooning at your own online store is a good sign, right?)


(above) "Savannah"

(above) "Akira"

(above) "Chloe"
(above) "Franki"
(above) "Eva"
(above) "Bea"

Sweet dreams, Tonic-ettes and have an amazing weekend, 
wherever you may find yourself!

6 comments:

  1. Goodness- so gorgeous...I can't even pick a favourite. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Everyone-coming-to-my-wedding,
    Please note that I would like the Savannah for my big day.
    Thanks in advance,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful work! My fav is The Bea! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have just taken delivery of Franki. O...M...G... Absolutely GORGEOUS!

    She's sitting pretty on the sofa (when she's not being fought over by my daughters) and looks utterly fabulous. Thanks Lou!

    Now Chloe... You look like you need a friend. I think you and Franki could be soul mates...

    S.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. swooning in your own store is FANTASTIC! These are just lovely! Can't wait to check out the rest of your new inventory!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop