18 November 2010

Gimme! of the day: "Wood Lamp White Cord"

Insta-love alert! TAF Architects have scored high in the "refreshingly different" department. This beige beauty would be as "at home" in a baby's nursery as it would be in a bachelor pad - always a good selection criteria. And if you're nodding along at home, you can chuck your credit card at it here (they seem to ship worldwide...)

PS TAF Architects are the crazy-heads who thought these were a good idea at the time!?


  1. Oh how I wished I had not chucked my credit card at others before I saw this.... sad

  2. Gorgeous, affordable and white(ish). A perfect combo!

  3. Nicely understated chic, Louise. xx

  4. Ohhh I like this, going straight to the top of my Christmas list!!

  5. Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was super
    long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm
    thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog
    blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for inexperienced blog writers? I'd certainly
    appreciate it.

    My blog post ... used refrigerators *http://wallinside.com/post-3979160-dont-lessen-your-gardens-success-by-making-these-mistakes.html*


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop