12 November 2010

Budget DIY of the day: Black canvas

You know where I'm going with this, right? You will need:
1. Blank canvas from art supply store
2. Black/dark grey wall paint
3. Paintbrush
4. Arm with hand/fingers on end of it


  1. Ha ha - even I could do this! Check out the artwork i have posted today. Now that is way beyond my talents....have a good day! KG

  2. Actually, this is just about the smartest art move.

    And, should you ever want, you can begin to alter it with your own words in chalk. If you choose to keep that way, then hair-spray it. If you choose to start over, well then... start over.


  3. That is really awesome idea!! now all i have to do, is to find where the best place to put in my house :P THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATIONS! :)

  4. Ahaa, its good dialogue concerning this paragraph at this place at this weblog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.

    My site juicers review

  5. I blog quite often and I really thank you
    for your content. This great article has truly peaked my interest.
    I will book mark your blog and keep checking for
    new details about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed too.

    my page ... magnetized flashlights

  6. Greetings! I've been reading your site for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good work!

    Also visit my web page :: juicing benefits

  7. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thank you

    My weblog ... www.stufforium.com

  8. Hurrah! Finally I got a website from where I can
    in fact take useful information regarding my study and

    Check out my weblog: jack la lane power juicer

  9. Hello! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find
    a template or plugin that might be able to correct this issue.

    If you have any recommendations, please share. With thanks!

    My page http://schminktronics.com/wiki/index.php?title=User:PabloLecl

  10. Hey! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

    Look into my weblog; http://celtic88.com/CaraChatm

  11. I think the admin of this site is really working
    hard in favor of his web site, since here every data
    is quality based data.

    Feel free to visit my blog post :: gift Ideas for men

  12. Hi, this weekend is fastidious in favor of me, for the reason that this point in time
    i am reading this fantastic educational post here at my residence.

    My website :: Daytime tv

  13. Excellent way of telling, and good paragraph to get
    facts regarding my presentation subject, which i am going to convey in

    Here is my web site - sakuramboo.com

  14. Asking questions are in fact fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything entirely,
    but this piece of writing provides fastidious understanding even.

    Also visit my web blog :: magic johnson

  15. Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    Also visit my blog - electric juicer easy

  16. Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any tips?

    Here is my web site ... psomizo.com

  17. It's awesome for me to have a web page, which is good designed for my experience. thanks admin

    My web-site - christmas shopping

  18. I have learn several just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
    I wonder how so much effort you put to make such a fantastic informative website.

    Also visit my web site - ext-smhi.se

  19. What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads.

    I hope to give a contribution & help other users like its helped
    me. Good job.

    Also visit my blog; jack lalanne power juicer pro


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop