19 November 2010

An AMAZING bed headboard for under $200!

Call me crazy, but I'm thinking these Malaysian privacy screens (180 x 120cm) would make a killer bed headboard for a Queen or King size bed! Or heck, even positioned vertically for a Single or King Single. Simply slap on a coat of primer and paint in the colour of your choice. It's a no brainer. Creamy white, egg yolk yellow or the palest icy blue would be my picks. And whether you stand it on the floor, or actually hang it a little higher, so more of it is visible, is up to you! PS I even contacted the seller, who has 7 available at $99 each, and he delivers to Sydney metro for "$40 to $60, depending on the area". I know. Bargain! Oh and PPS Buy it here


  1. Great idea Louise! I'd opt for white ... no surprise there. I think it would be striking in black as well.

  2. Lately there are just way too many things that are making me want to move to Australia- crazy amazing headboard, #542 or so:) Love!
    PS- Have I mentioned that along with being a decor addict, I'm also a baby name addict and your two kids are two of the most smashingly named kids I've ever had the pleasure of hearing- adore. xo

  3. I love your idea, buy I NEED that for my patio and have to find one in the states now. the hunt is one.

  4. Me and ozzy fucked harder, trying to show to our god!

    FUCK YES!' right before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    Also visit my weblog :: hcg injections

  5. Right here is the rіght ωеb site fоr anybody whο would likе to fіnd out about this topic.
    You гealіze a whole lot its almost tough to argue
    with you (nοt that I pеrsonally will need to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a brand neω spin on a subjeсt ωhiсh has beеn written about for dеcadеs.
    Gгeat stuff, just great!

    Fеel free to surf to my webpаge - bill kazmaier steroids


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop