24 October 2010

"Une pochette pour mon iPad"

Oui! Oui! Oui! Except I don't have an iPad. Hmmm. Perhaps Mr Tonic is, infact partial to leopard print... PS Dolce & Gabbana, Tonic-ettes - Start skipping those morning lattes! PPS Yeah thanks, Paris Vogue. THANKS A LOT.


  1. I don't check my computer for 24 hours and then come back to find ALL your great posts. Always love your new blog finds (covetish last week kept me browsing for nearly 2 hours!!!) .. and these little lovelies are super stylish. Hope you had a good weekend (-:

  2. Oh my! Nero is in love!
    This is reason enough to cave and get that iPad I've been jonesing for.
    Don't think I could skip the morning lattes, but something's definitely gotta give here!
    Happy Sunday, Alcira



Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop