22 October 2010

Ta-daaa! The Real Living feature: Our (ex) home

Lately, a lot of people have been asking me whether I miss our "old" house. And it's strange, but here's the thing: After finishing a renovation (nearly killed us), finishing off every last detail (never ending story), getting it 100% PERFECT to put on the market (niiiightmare), and then tidying, de-cluttering and keeping it spotless (with 2 young children) for open for inspections? Well, no. No I don't miss it at all. But it was such a fab house, and we loved it dearly. What I'm really looking forward to now (well, soon anyway!), is having a go at the beachy decor thing. You know, with a 50s twist! Anyway, here's that feature! The story begins: "Forget the diamonds, eBay is a girl's best friend - well, certainly Louise Bell's."


Real Living's November 2010 issue is on sale now.

15 comments:

  1. Wowzers! That's absolutely amazing Louise - congrats. By the way, I have extreme love for your giant yellow pom-pom aka juju hat.
    x dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this feature in the latest magazine - your house was decorated SO beautifully. I adore your taste. Have a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mirrored wall was so cool, Louise, love how it opened up the space. Thanks for sharing the feature with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have the best taste! what a team you and your husband make. love the book shelves in the kitchen and the fact that your house has so much style while being child proof. congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Louise! Your home is decorated so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was a great story Louise... maybe you can hook up for another one when the new house is ready?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great way to say good bye and move on.. congrats! Now you can re-decorate with no guilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, your (ex) home is so beautiful! lovely coloring, i just started liking blue a bit more :) yellow is always a favorite! the kids' rooms are just divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm is аnyonе elsе expеrienсing problems with the іmages on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any suggestіons ωould be grеatly аpрreciateԁ.
    Take a look at my site - V2 Cigs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I think your site might be having browser comрatibility issueѕ.
    When I looκ at your blog site in Fiгefox, it
    looks finе but when opening іn Inteгnet Explorer, it has ѕome overlаpping.
    I just wаnted to give уou a quick heаdѕ
    up! Other thеn that, amazing blog!

    Feel frеe tο visit my web-site :: Simply Click The Next Document

    ReplyDelete
  11. Τhankѕ for ѕharing your іnfo.
    I reаlly appгeciate your effoгtѕ and I will be waiting for
    your further post thank you once аgain.

    Take a looκ at mу webpage - v2 cigs reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks on your mаrvelous pοsting! I definitely enjoyeԁ reading it, you
    could be a great аuthor.Ι will make ceгtain
    tο bookmаrk your blog and will often come bacκ lаter in life.
    ӏ ωant to encоurage one to continue
    youг great writing, have a nice day!

    Feel free to visіt my site http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop