20 October 2010


I just wanted to share two more happy snaps from the "wedding weekend". We had the most incredible warm, sunny Queensland weather (after a week of torrential rain, apparently!), so were absolutely chuffed - I'm hoping Sydney gets the memo that IT'S SPRING ALREADY rather soon. PS You could say working at Cosmopolitan magazine all those years served me well - I sure know how to  rock "1 dress 2 ways" (I wore it to the wedding)! PPS It's by Easton Pearson and I want to marry it.

(above) Me, Jason, Jasper, Dad & Mum, Anoushka, Mr Tonic. 
And yes - Hat and sunglasses manufacturers LOVE us.

(above) My brother, Jason and Mr Tonic take in 
the dusk view between sips of beer...


  1. ooh the minis are soo grown up now! and how curly is noushie's hair!?!? Adorable! congrats on the cover! x

  2. Cynthia (from Brasil)October 21, 2010 at 2:20 AM

    Your children are really beautiful !!!!

  3. you have outstanding posts!!

    lucky for me to have stopped by.

  4. Wow, this post is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing such things, thus I am going to tell

    Feel free to visit my web page - http://www.phormiga.net


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop