08 October 2010

My stuff: Table Tonic on A Diary of Lovely

Incase you missed it, I was recently invited by beautiful Helena, author of A Diary of Lovely, to take part in her 
"My Stuff Series". It was a great honour, and the questions were really fun to think about and answer. Click here to 
see what I revealed about: 

{ My Inspirations } Favorite Discovery, Favorite Place in the World, Style Icons, Favorite Designers, Favorite Movie.


{ My Clothes } Jeans, Underwear, Watch, 
Day Dress and Day Bag, Evening Dress, Shoes.


{ My Home } Inspiration, Favourite Art, Bedding, 
Stationery, Coffee table books, Flowers.
 

 { My Beauty } Perfume, Moisturizer, 
Mascara, Shampoo, Soap.


Thanks again for having me, Helena. Tonic-ettes, if you haven't already, bookmark (and follow!) A Diary of Lovely. It definitely lives up to it's name - on a grand scale!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, all the time i used to check web site posts here in the
    early hours in the dawn, for the reason that i like to gain knowledge of
    more and more.

    Feel free to visit my blog tree service delaware

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop