07 October 2010

My new "German felt & Leather" MacBook Pro case!

I didn't read my stars (or any Fortune Cookies) this month, but I imagine they said something along the lines of: "You will purchase many many bags in the coming weeks." So here's number three (and counting!), courtesy of Poland-based Etsy store Rib and Hull


Isn't it amazing? It's made with 1/8" thick, German felt (100% wool) & naturally dyed brown leather that will just get better with age. The flap has two snap closures that are fully lined and reinforced with leather (won't damage your laptop).

I bought "Truffle Brown", but it's also available in red and "Anthracite Gray". And the best bit? It only cost me $10 more (including shipping) than the nasty neoprene rubbish that I came thisclose to buying at a certain fruity computer-y store.
Rib and Hull also sell similar products for iPads, iPods, larger MacBook Pro's and Kindle readers. There is love in the house!

4 comments:

  1. Oooo it looks delicious and super stylish. I saw a fab grey felt cover on etsy a few weeks ago that I still have my eye on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to every one, it's really a nice for me to pay a quick visit this web page, it contains useful Information.

    Feel free to visit my blog waist to height ratio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop