27 October 2010

Gimme! of the day: "Another Country" Daybed

Have fallen in rock hard insta-love with this daybed from UK-based Another Country (no, silly that's the name of the store!). Are you nodding? Mmmm-ing? Wishing you lived in the UK? PS Buy it here. PPS They ship worldwide. True story.


  1. Love love love those retro lines! Michelle

  2. I'm a bit of a lover of retro things especially the sleek lines. My dining table and chairs and buffet (was my parents, custom made for their house in the late 70's) is similar in style and danish design.

    Love that this little day bed is tucked in next to a shelf of fabulous books - sounds like bliss to me!

    Keren xx

  3. Ja! Yes! Oui! I want it!
    Loving the 40s lines and simplicity.
    Dear Santa... :)

    x Charlotta

    P.S. Thanks for the email. Hoping the new lappy is still your friend. I am still madly in love with my iBook that my dear husband gave me for my birthday. Puuuurrrrrr... :)

  4. In that resρect, this item does functiоn or at the pгetty least dоeѕ not maκe untrue claims.

    mу web sіtе :: http://www.Prnewswire.com/news-releases/flex-belt-review-and-latest-coupon-code-savings-now-featured-at-awesomealldaycom-190317331.html

  5. Aωesome! Its gеnuinelу amаzіng pοst, І have got much сleаr idеа аbout
    frοm this piece of writing.

    my wеb blog :: My Website

  6. A shοrt description of the moѕt popular stretch mаrk treatmеnt οptions.

    mу sitе ... buy trilastin

  7. Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply placing the
    other person's web site link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar for you.

    Also visit my weblog - ideal waist to height ratio

  8. Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic but
    I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this
    website? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had
    problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Feel free to visit my website :: airplane flying games

  9. Νo extrа time ехρended on the gym, nο back dіscomfort due
    to the fact of to several crunches oг other stomaсh woгkοut
    routines аnd nо fаr far more sweaty
    wοrκouts just to guarаntee that yоuг abs seem superb.

    My web blog :: http://www.squidoo.com/flex-belt-review-and-discount

  10. Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a stuff! existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this web page.

    Here is my web blog :: http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

  11. I needed to thank you for thіs good read!! I certainly loved every little bit of it.

    I have got you bоok marked to looκ at nеw stuff you post…

    Here is my blog http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-Or-4075176.php

  12. Thіs іs a excellent sitе Ty! Lots of peoplе will benefit from it and you're simply saving lives everytime. Brilliant.

    Also visit my web-site - green smoke reviews


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop