04 October 2010

Elizabeth Gilbert talks "Porcupine love"

I have my ex-colleague, Paula Joye to thank for this one. Paula recently launched a fab website, Life Styled - which you absolutely must subscribe to (prior to Life Styled, Paula was the founding editor of Madison magazine here in Australia). She's a truly amazing and inspiring woman, and a mother, and a mega style queen. So anything she throws your way in the form of the Life Styled newsletter is going to be suitably FABULOUS. And sometimes a little warm and fuzzy. Which brings me to this clip - Elizabeth Gilbert, Author of bestselling book, Eat Pray Love, talking about... porcupines. Too sweet.

 

And PS Don't forget about the charity screening of Eat Pray Love here in Sydney next Thursday night. Canapes, amazing prizes (a weekend with a Jaguar, anyone?), plus you get to see the movie! Come!

7 comments:

  1. I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This
    kind of clever work and coverage! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.

    Here is my web site: national corporate housing reston va

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!


    my blog short term furnished rentals arizona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really loving the theme/design of your site.

    Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
    A couple of my blog visitors have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.
    Do you have any tips to help fix this issue?

    Here is my webpage ... silicon scientific antenna instructions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I
    guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly
    enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for rookie blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.


    Also visit my web blog; www.purevolume.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find
    a theme or plugin that might be able to
    resolve this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share.

    Thank you!

    My homepage blonde girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs
    up for your great info you've got here on this post. I am returning to your site for more soon.

    Also visit my website; kitchen remodeling pictures and ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm starting a new online website directory and was wondering if I can submit your website? I'm trying to increase my directory gradually
    by hand so that it maintains high quality. I'll make sure and put your website in the best category and I'll additionally use,
    "Blogger: Table Tonic" as your anchor text.
    Please make sure to let me know if this is acceptable with you by mailing me at:
    krystal_wren@zoho.com. Thanks!

    My webpage :: home improvement season 3 subtitles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop