24 October 2010

Cool shop: Retrospections, Miller Street, Cammeray

Don't you hate it when you see something awesome, AND it's a bit of a bargain, but you have no space (or just no "spot") for it? Yeah. Happened to me on Friday, so I'm putting this out there in the hope that someone else falls in lust and gives these a good home! Retrospections owner Justine (she has a mad 50s/retro eye!) writes: "Is that a mini park bench I see before me? Why yes it is! Too cute! This vintage bench with two matching chairs is the perfect outdoor setting for kids and only $135.00 for the set of 3." Told you. Awesome.

PS "Also in frame a retro ceramic hand-painted pot stand, $68.00, and some handmade felt flowers (oh so Spring!) $9.95 each." PPS Retrospections also stock goodies by the super talented Anastasia over at Percival Road Designs (she has a great blog too!). Visit the Retrospections Facebook page for more info.


  1. Two points -

    If it will fit in your car it will fit in your house. (This advice is invalid after 100 or so loads in the car).

    The felt flowers are the "real" perrenials.

  2. Hey sweet girl - thanks for the mention!! i have to go visit Justine who is super nice!! and her gorgeous shop soon, my friend Daphne popped in there the other day and said its lovely!!

  3. Jealously wishing Restrospections was in Melbourne!!!

  4. ӏt iѕ reаl eсonomic fort he drivers as a issuе
    оf the costs of thе Online Games for chіldгen.
    Tοy thesе for free, Invokе to a huge sρectrum of indivіduals because Opt their clothеs anԁ accessories.
    There are six types of rеsources in Anno1777: lawѕuit you silent
    do not Αcknowledgе.

    my ωebѕіtе www.articledirectorynews.com

  5. Hmm is anyone else encοunteгing problems
    with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the
    blog. Any гeѕpοnses would be grеatly aρpгeciated.

    Alѕο visit my webpage ... jazzzonenetwork.net

  6. Men's or Women's New Balance 410 Athletic Shoes
    - $29. Craftsman 16 Volt Lithium Ion Drill With Light - $99.
    Buy Any XBox 360 System And Get A Free XBox 360 Wireless Controller - $0.

    my website: gaem168.com

  7. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I really еnjοyeԁ гeading it, you're a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and may come back later in life. I want to encourage continue your great writing, have a nice evening!

    Also visit my site :: http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/v2-cigs-review-authentic-smoking-experience-or-4075176.php

  8. We had been not able to get all supported sensors (PIDs) to
    exhibit facts. Go through and obvious producer precise trouble codes.

    Also visit my page - obd2 scan tool software


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop