28 October 2010

Colour combo of the day: Lilac + Bone

Feminine but earthy, simple but oh-so-special! And a fine choice for self-confessed "greige-ites" and "neutral-nellies" alike! PS I'm thinking a certain Mini-Tonic's room might be enjoying these flavours in the new house...

All images via Delight by Design

.......................................................................... 

 SHOP THE LOOK at Table Tonic
..........................................................................





(above) Moroccan Leather Pouffe in Natural, $185


(above) Feather Juju Hat in Violet, $650



(above) Mexican Suzani throw (2x2m) in "Sand", $392

7 comments:

  1. Your rock the house TT, seriously.
    Your sexy beast of a black mantel topped with the purple juju plumes just made my day ; P
    Alcira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are my cushions on your blog!!!! I love them xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing...the images and the items you have paired up here. Loving this color combo to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the colors! Have never relaized that lilac can be so amazing in a room before.
    Wanted to let you know that you can find some amazing enamel signs at http://www.ramsign.com
    Thought you might enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors all work so well together. The purple really brings out the beige and more natural colors, making it pop and create vibrancy throughout the room. I came across your post this morning while browsing interior design blogs and your take on interior décor is exquisite. Can you dress windows in this way to make them pop as well? It is true that you must dress your windows appropriately to bring out their true beauty. Thank you for writing and as a special thanks to you and your readers, I would like to offer a 20% off coupon using this code upon checkout: BLG20.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and ozzy fucked more challenging, trying to
    show to my own god! FUCK YES!' just before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    My web page: hcg injections

    ReplyDelete
  7. Α perѕon esѕentiаlly lenԁ a hand to make sevеrelу ροsts Ӏ'd state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to create this actual post extraordinary. Fantastic activity!

    my homepage - hcgdiet24.Com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop