05 October 2010

"Changing Seasons": A Table Tonic guest post

Charlotta (one of the lovliest bloggers like, ever) over at Space for Inspiration is currently featuring some of my favourite bloggers as part of her 'Changing Seasons' series. She recently told me: "I love that we are all living in different parts of the world and that we're preparing for a change of season. While Sydney is polishing up for Spring, my dear friends in the North are prepping for Autumn." To see what I had to say about Sydney in Spring, click here. And don't forget to follow Miss C's awesome (and inspirational!) blog.


  1. Charlotta rocks - love her blog and her warm personality. Your spring post was fun to read!

  2. Jag älskar Charlotta (=I love Charlotta in Swedish :) ! She is a warm hearthed globetrotter!

  3. Mmmmmwwwwaaah! Big schmackaroon to you my dear friend for the lovely words!!
    Your post is great and I am very grateful you agreed to guest play over at my corner.
    I would love to thank you over coffee in person when I get back. You up for a quick hello one day?

    x Charlotta

  4. Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

    my blog post; registry cleaner review


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop