13 October 2010

Better late than never: Happy Lonny Day!

Well? Thoughts? Click here to view the October/November 2010 (anniversary) issue of Lonny magazine, with a pregnant Celerie Kemble on the cover (she's since given birth to son, William on the 8th October 2010). Happy 1st birthday Lonny!

The bit I flicked back to and read again? Lulu de Kwiatkowski's "vibrant Los Angeles home". Perfection. Bonus points for "stealing a throw pillow from the Parker (Palm Springs) Hotel"! First you see it in a Patio room at the Parker:

Now you see it in Lulu's guest room (below): "My husband was mad at me, so I put it in the guest room where he couldn't see it", she tells Lonny.


  1. What a gorgeous issue...I'm a huge fan of Celerie Kemble! Tracey xx

  2. Me and ozzy fucked tougher, trying to show to my own god!
    FUCK YES!' right before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    Also visit my weblog; hcg injections
    My web site - hcg injections


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop