02 October 2010

99 blogs I (only) discovered this week

Yes! 99! Alright, maybe 80. Why? Well, back in April, Signature 9 Published this amazing list - The 99 Most Influential Fashion Blogs and Beauty Blogs. And I only just discovered it this week (tsk tsk)! "We started with an index of more than 500 fashion blogs and beauty blogs from around the world - some from first hand knowledge, others discovered from countless hours of following blogrolls, network publisher listings and links left in comments. After eliminating the ones that were abandoned or infrequently updated, we calculated data, did some math and assigned a score representative of general content quality, popularity and buzz." Click here to view the list, complete with links! PS Not surprisingly, The Sartorialist is ranked numero uno!


  1. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a
    very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable
    for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?

    Superb work!

    Feel free to visit my webpage :: http://www.aliancarussa.com/

  2. Your website appears to be having some compatibilty
    problems in my chrome browser. The wording seems to be running off the page pretty bad.
    If you would like you can contact me at: concepcionferrer@freenet.
    de and I'll shoot you over a screenshot of the problem.

    Also visit my page - studio shoes with heels

  3. We absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your
    post's to be just what I'm looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
    I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome weblog!

    My web site :: www.kiwibox.com
    Also see my webpage - 80's workout clothes costumes

  4. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz answer back as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks a lot

    Review my web blog ... footwear industry magazine

  5. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet
    effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you've done a
    amazing job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very fast for me on Internet explorer.
    Superb Blog!

    Also visit my weblog; ballet shoes 2007 full movie

  6. We have gone ahead and added a backlink back to your web page from one of my clientele requesting it.
    I've used your web page URL: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=7257600559176682822 and blog title: Blogger: Table Tonic to make certain you get the correct anchor text. If you woud like to see where your link has been placed, please e-mail me at: philipplehmann@gawab.com. Thank you

    Feel free to visit my site: electronics parts warehouse houston


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop