09 October 2010

49 bookmark-worthy sites I (only) discovered this week

What this says about me, I have no idea, but yes, another week, another FORTY NINE amazing and inspiring websites & blogs to share with you all. Let's do it! PS I simply have to give special mention to the blog of Jeana Sohn, an artist living in Los Angeles. "I make paintings. I take photos. I make videos. and I heart fashion. PS My name is pronounced like "gina". Oh, and you cannot die without seeing her "Closet Visits", where she take us on a visual tour of some achingly-hip homes & dressing rooms (there are 3 so far - Bo Carney (below), Clair Vivier & Heather Taylor). If you like fashion, you will fall over. You might even foam at the mouth. I'm serious.


And here are the rest. Go make a cuppa and get lost 
in the wonderous world wide web!

 

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, Louise - I've found some lovely blogs this way. Oh, and I thought your place looked sensational in Adore Home. Feel free to drop by my blog at http://lifeonplanetbaby.blogspot.com and say hi! J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to get a cup of tea and do just that! have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many beautiful blogs out there. Keep the lists coming! Who needs the Saturday comics or the Sunday crossword puzzle when you've got all these gorgeous things to read online! (Although I do like the feel of paper, truth be told).
    Happy Weekend!
    -Jordana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the shout out! Happy Weekend!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thanks - I think I will need more than one cuppa to get through all these though! Hope you're having a great weekend. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your link lists! This one is chockers and I am so wishing I had a couple of hours to dive into it now!
    Thank you!

    Happy weekend wishes from Sweden!

    Hug
    x c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for including me in this wonderful list!

    Alex
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for for including me in this amazing list! It makes my week! LOVE your blog!

    Jen

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm floored! what an honor to get a shout out from table tonic! your blog is one of my absolute faves!
    -Maux from JustSayMaux

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like I have a lot of blog browsing to do. thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh what an honour to make it on your list, thank-you! Your blog is wonderfully inspiring.

    Sabina from Fashion Edit

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how I wish I could make that list someday!! I love the new blogs you found, thanks for sharing...adding a few to my reading list now! THX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Thank you for including my humble blog in your list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A huge dick in my pussy,a new warm wet tounge up
    my own arse and cum and also pussy juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

    Look into my webpage ... hcg injections

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop