29 September 2010

Zealandia: "A classic 50's beach house"

The words "fifties" and "beach house" are whirling around my mental inspiration board with the fury of a tornado (I think you know why), so imagine my delight when I found Zealandia! Fully restored and boasting modern finishes with a classic edge, Zealandia sits in the heart of Portsea, on Australia's Victorian coast, and can accommodate up to 6 people looking for a unique, relaxing getaway. Tranquil gardens, a 50's style, duck-egg blue, heated in-ground pool, generous entertaining decks? Tick. Tick. Tick. Zealandia was featured in the February/March 2007 issue of Belle magazine - Check. It. Out.

All images Zealandia

9 comments:

  1. With retro being my 'style' I think this beach house is just gorgeous. Would love a week or two here! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think yours is going to be better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if I love so much retro..., but the striped carpet and surfboard, oh yes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Louise, you've knocked it out the freakin' park! That pool area is D.ivine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dreamy and cool.

    Superb blog. Loving it.

    Have a happy day.
    xx Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just dreamy and cool.

    Superb blog. Loving it.

    Have a happy day.
    xx Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I quite like reading a post that can make people think.

    Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

    Here is my web site - healthy waist to height ratio
    My webpage - height to waist ratio

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have gone ahead and included a hyperlink back to your web
    page from one of my clientele requesting it. I have used
    your website URL: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=6312974663119843539 and blog title:
    Blogger: Table Tonic to make certain you get
    the proper anchor text. If you woud like to check out where your link has been placed, please
    e mail me at: tamikapratt@zoho.com. Thanks alot :)

    My web site http://www.metodagabriela.pl/groups/gymnastics-clipart-and-memories

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop