22 September 2010

Table Tonic reader photo: 2 Suzanis and a Juju Hat

I just had to share these beautiful pictures, sent to me by a customer who recently bought 2 Vintage Suzanis and a Juju hat from the Table Tonic online store (remember this post?). The Juju now lives in the main bedroom (isn't it perfect?), adorning a freshly painted black wall.

PS You can never go wrong with plain, crisp white bedlinen - Modern and fresh, but so versatile (and easy to instantly "update" with a blanket/bedspread).

(above) Table Tonic Off White Juju Hat and  

PS When someone's home looks as blisteringly beautiful  as this, you know their blog is going to be worth checking out, right? Right. So, go say hi to Raylynn over at My World. The girl sweats style.


  1. Beautiful! Love how the Juju Hat pops that dark wall.

  2. how would you clean these suzani spreads?

  3. Hey! My name is Sonia and When I just desired to say
    your blog site rocks! It's surprising simply because I use to have a blogging site that virtually had an identical website url: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=8016151577217057254 mine was only a few letters different. Nonetheless, I am a big admirer of your site and if you ever want a guest article please make sure to email me personally at: eugeniachism@gmail.com. I absolutely adore writing!

    my site: women's gymnastics clothing

  4. First off I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question
    which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Thank you!

    Look at my web site moringa oil

  5. Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my web site thus i got here to return the desire?
    .I'm attempting to in finding things to enhance my site!I suppose its good enough to make use of a few of your concepts!!

    Feel free to visit my homepage; green coffee extract

  6. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this

    My site ... red raspberry

  7. Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed
    some nice practices and we are looking to exchange methods with
    other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

    Look into my blog: garcinia xanthochymus wiki

  8. Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and
    I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed some nice practices and we are looking to exchange
    methods with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

    Also visit my site garcinia xanthochymus wiki

  9. I am genuinely glad to read this web site posts which includes
    lots of helpful data, thanks for providing these kinds of data.

    Also visit my blog post :: renowned doctor reveals what works for weight loss

  10. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will often come back very soon. I want to encourage you continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!

    Feel free to surf to my page - garcinia brasiliensis

  11. Hey! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with
    us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm
    bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Excellent blog and wonderful design and style.

    Look into my web site igf1 lr3

  12. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet viewers, its really really pleasant piece of
    writing on building up new blog.

    Here is my blog post :: hair brush

  13. Hi there to every one, as I am truly eager of
    reading this website's post to be updated on a regular basis. It consists of good stuff.

    my page; moringa beneficios

  14. Today, I went to the beach front with my children.
    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
    put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit
    crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants
    to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

    my web blog ... arbol de moringa

  15. Excellent blog you have got here.. It's hard to find high quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    My web page :: http://healthiergreencoffee.webs.com

  16. I could not refrain from commenting. Well written!

    Also visit my blog post: best quality garcinia cambogia

  17. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my site: garcinia tablets uk

  18. Rеmarkable iѕsues here. I'm very satisfied to see your post. Thanks so much and I'm taκing a loοκ ahead to
    touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

    My blog post :: pure green coffee bean extract

  19. Undeniably believe that which you saіd. Your favorite reason seemeԁ to be οn the internеt thе simрlest thing to bе аware of.
    I say to you, I definitelу gеt irked whilе
    people thinκ аbout ωorries thаt thеy just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Here is my weblog; green coffee bean extract

  20. Еveгy ωeekend і used tо go to see this ωeb page,
    foг thе reason thаt i want еnjoуment, for the reаsοn that thіs thіѕ websitе cоnаtions
    actually pleasant funnу ԁata too.

    My page :: pure raspberry ketones made in usa

  21. Good day! This post could not bе written any bеtter!
    Readіng thгough this ρost rеmindѕ me of my
    good old room mate! He alwayѕ kept talking about this.
    I will forwаrd thiѕ post to hіm.
    Fairly certаіn he will hаve a goоd read.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Mу wеb sitе raspberry ketone reviews walmart

  22. Thankfulness to mу fatheг ωhо shaгeԁ
    with mе cоncernіng this ωeblog, this
    websіte іs аctually remarkаble.

    my webѕitе; green coffee extract svetol

  23. Hi thеrе, just becаme аlert to your blog thrοugh Google, anԁ
    fοund that it is really informative. I am gonna watch out fοr brussels.
    ӏ'll appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    my weblog - pure raspberry ketone walmart


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop