21 September 2010

Sneak peak: Our new 1950's (beach) house!!

So. We now have an "old house" (past), a "new old house" (present) and "a new new house" (future) - having trouble keeping up? I don't blame you! Anyway, I couldn't resist - here's another image of our new home-to-be, one of many images from the extensive photographic portfolio generated by Mr Tonic at open for inspection number 1, taken halfway (I'm not even joking) up the backyard:


(above) That's the main living area on the left... 


(above) Our Summer playground and one of Sydney's 
most beautiful beaches, only metres away!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    WOW you have a wonderful lifestyle ahead of you.

    x Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a beautiful house. Can't wait to see how you dress her up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greeeen with envy! But you deserve it honey :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I`m so jealous!!!
    That looks pretty.
    Can`t wait to see some "inside" pics;)
    Lovely greetings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is so exciting!

    Kirby
    http://www.theshortandthesweetofit.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely-
    We lived steps away from the beach in the Caribbean for two years- I had naked beach babies and sand everywhere- And I loved every minute- Now we are in the middle of the desert- and I love that too- now they wear clothes though those monkeys of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh.my.god. That is seriously my dream house..and in Avalon!!!!! (can tell from beach shot - lived there years & years ago with the ex bf) hating you right now!!! ok, ok but super happy for you too - live the dream woman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm or maybe bilgola...hmmm not sure now! Either way it looks bloody awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks fantastic Louise!!cant wait to see how you decorate it and fix it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok Louise...I am in LOVE with your new {old} house! It is divine...and in the most prestine place!! you lucky lady! And I can't wait to see what you & Mr Tonic have in stall for it! What an adventure!
    Congrats on getting such an amazing place!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this place looks divine, and I haven't seen the interior yet;-) Have a lovely weekend!!!


    XO

    Lise M.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop