23 September 2010

Room of the week: Hip in the kitch!

Ohhhhhh, yes! And isn't there just something about a rug in a kitchen? Mmmm... Nodding... Liking...

Emmas Blog

And on another note, this is the amazing necklace I got from 
my parents for my birthday - Giant teardrops of Rutilated 
Quartz on a delicate piece of silk string... I love her. Thanks 
Mum & Dad! PS She's from Margaret Eakins Jewellery 
(one of my faves!), 775 Military Rd, Mosman. (02) 9969 0976.

And on another-nother note, these (below) are now 
up on the online store! Beautiful (and gigantic!) cushions, 
made from vintage Moroccan wedding blankets. Yum.


  1. yum yum and yum - PS you are hot

  2. Is that really you? You are TOO pretty (oh, and the necklace is rather nice).

  3. that kitchen is DIVINE!!! love the necklace :)


  4. You are rocking the slightly darker hair. Congrats on your amazing new house - I have house envy.


  5. Do you mind if I quote a сouple of yοur pоsts as long as I provide credit and
    ѕources back to your blog? My blog is in the veгy
    same niche as yours anԁ my users would really
    benefit from a lot of the informatiοn you preѕеnt here.

    Ρlease let mе know if this okay with yоu.

    Feel freе to viѕit mу site :: garden center coupons


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop