15 September 2010

On my bookshelf: "Flea Market Style" by Emily Chalmers

I don't know about you, but the words "flea market" just send a shiver down my spine, while thoughts of finding some beautifully unique treasure or an unexpected bargain fill my head. So Flea Market Style was always going to be a winner, right? I bought it a few months back, and wanted to share some of my favorite pages with you:

PS You can buy Flea Market Style here for
55% off (with free worldwide shipping)!

The photography in Flea Market Style is by
the talented (and much-blogged-about) Debi Treloar.


  1. I have this book as well! So great for inspiration!

  2. Cheers!..to layers of color and patch work finds.


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop