09 September 2010

Mecca Beauty Blog: "Getting creative with Louise Bell"

Along with a few other amazing bloggers, including Real Living's Natalie Walton (author of Daily Imprint & half the brains behind The-Selby-esque frontliners), I was recently asked to be a "featured blogger" on the Mecca Cosmetica blog. Which was so exciting, I may have squealed at some point. A bunch of posts from each of us has gone live, and you may just feel inclined to check mine out below:

You can also read this mini interview Mecca did with yours truly, "Getting Creative with Louise Bell". A huge thank you to Mecca for the honour of being a Mecca guest editor. Big fun!


  1. Oh I must check this out!


  2. Oh I love Mecca and your posts are great! Loved your Q&A...I agree a good concealer is key. I'm always trying to find the holy grail of concealers.
    xxx DJ


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop