16 September 2010

I heart Marc Jacobs

So I decided to console myself for turning 36 buy myself a (slightly early) birthday present yesterday. I constantly cram my phone & keys into a smallish ink blue, washed leather number from Country Road, which I love, but it's not quiiiite big enough. When I jump in the car to grab the kids, I don't need one extra bag to carry, so I was just after a simple leather "envelope"/clutch, that could moonlight as, well, a clutch on the rare occasion that I venture out after dark. And *cough* how good is the exchange rate right now!?! So here she is: 


(above) Classic Q Percy Cross Body Bag in "currant"
by Marc Jacobs, US$198 from Shopbop.

BUY IT HERE.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop