17 September 2010

Happy RUE day!!!!!!

Only hours ago, the premiere issue of brand-spanking new online decor/interiors/lifestyle mag, Rue went live. My thoughts? Exceeded expectations. I didn't want it to end! Huge congratulations to Crystal, Anne & Caitlin and the rest of the Rue family. Go check it out here. TIP: Make sure you view it in "full screen" mode.


(above) You'll get a peek into the dreamy home 
of Rue founder, Crystal. I loved seeing a beige 
Mexican Suzani (buy one here) on the bed.

 And imagine my delight when I spotted a Table Tonic  Fuschia Moroccan Leather Pouffe on page 21!!



So what did you think of Rue? Leave a comment!

8 comments:

  1. Louise I will go check it out now!! Will look for your pouf!

    I have a New Giveaway from the French Basketeer I think you will love!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! So excited there are so many great online mags out these days!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love it - I think it is going to give Lonny some serious competition in the online shelter mag market.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED IT! Over and over again. Pages and pages and pages of goodness. I've been out of the country this week and it was the best to see the premiere issue upon my return. Ok - I've got to stop commenting - I want to get back to Rue!
    -Jordana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely loved it! I looked at it more than once yesterday, and have been seeing glimpses today...I just couldnt stop looking, and I didnt want it to end!

    Simplystoked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved it, too!
    Anyone know where I can get that grey cushion - want to shamelessly copy that look. Louise has the suzani covered.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop