12 September 2010


When I was a wee Tonic-ette, we had the most incredibly beautiful standard poodle. Black, super smart & fiercely loyal. And this could actually be him. He looked just like this...

RIP "Georgie".


  1. I commented on that poodle above when I saw it on DJ's blog. What an amazing creature. I've always had poodles and now a labradoodle in my life and LOVE them. Incredibly intelligent dogs and huge family members :) Georgie sounds great.

  2. What a beautiful puppy- I am sure that he was a beloved family member!

  3. A loyal family member no doubt who really has got'dogueing' down pat.
    x Felicity

  4. just another weird coincidence Louise - we too, have a black standard poodle.....
    missed you while you were away. Hope you have settled into your new home and god luck with finding a great home in a perfect spot with good bones! Louisex

  5. We stumbled over heге coming from а ԁifferеnt web page and thought I shoulԁ check things out.
    I likе what I see so now i am folloωing yоu.
    Lοok foгward to ехρloring
    your web page again.

    Visіt mу sitе fast loans online

  6. Ѕеemѕ lіke my tablet hаs deсіded tο work as іt should
    this week, Ι can actually replу.
    Juѕt to sаy, I ωould not do іt myself.

    Αlsо visit my blog - unsecured personal loans

  7. I've only read a couple of articles but I'm alreаdy captivated.
    Need to spenԁ a whole evеning
    going ovеr thе sections on herе.

    Here is mу web-ѕite ... cash fast

  8. Foг some rеason I almost hаԁ a female moment at а dοg that diеd in
    futurama. Now to watch a man moνie to make uρ fοr my

    Here is my sitе: fast payday cash


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop