12 August 2010

Wallpaper lust of the day: Greenery

While I would suggest this room do a Coco Chanel and "look in the mirror and turn around real fast - the first thing that catches your eye, get rid of it", I'm liking the bulk of what's going down here...


  1. Lately I've been loving bold, graphic wallpapers like this. IN SMALL DOSES though, like a hallway bathroom or foyer. I love the symmetry of the lamps, the femininity of the desk and chair...overall lovely!

  2. I'm liking the bulk of it too, especially that wallpaper. Do you have any idea who it' by?

  3. I love me some graphic wallpaper, but a touch too much green for me. I'm still warming to green...some days I think we're getting on the straight and narrow and then other days, we seem back at square one!!

  4. A very daring 'green' move I'd say, but it definitely make an impact! I love the green mixed in with white and the mirrored dresser is gorgeous x

  5. would love that in my bathroom! perfect colors!


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop