18 August 2010

Table Tonic spotlight: Loom rugs

I honestly thought, between Robyn Cosgrove (go browse her collections, there are no words) & Cadrys, that there wasn't room in the Australian rug market for another desirable, iconic high-end brand. I was very wrong! Enter Melbourne-based Loom rugs (don't you just love their logo?)...

All images Loom

PS Lucy recently blogged about Loom rugs in a bit more depth, over at her incredible blog, The Design Files. Go there. Thank me later.


  1. A riot of colour! Thanks for the design files link!

  2. Thank you for the tip Louise, their rugs are gorgeous.

  3. Aren't Loom rugs gorgeous!! I fell in love with one a couple of months back, so much so that I did a post on it called 'tribal pretty' (which just so happens to also feature one of your ikat cushions).


  4. They are just round the corner from me, run by very nice people too. I love love the patchworky ones, and came THIS close to buying one but my husband vetoed it (long story). Their stuff is really exquisite. xo

  5. OMG i can't even begin to pick a favorite!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. Loom is just gorgeous. Trying to convince my sister to buy one for her girls' room.

    Sandy K

  7. I love your rugs,nice collection pictures ..get more beutiful and gorgeous rugs as i got.

  8. I love your rugs,nice collection pictures ..get more beutiful and gorgeous rugs as i got.

  9. Thank you for the tip Louise, their rugs are gorgeous.

  10. Hey! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

    Here is my blog :: diets that work
    my website > diets that work for women

  11. Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm
    thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for first-time blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.

    Here is my web page ... duffle bag on wheels

  12. Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested
    to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with

    Feel free to visit my page cute cheap gym clothes

  13. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself
    or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer
    back as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thank you

    Have a look at my page ... ziki.com

  14. Hi there. Sorry to trouble you but I ran across your weblog
    and noticed you happen to be using the exact same theme as me.
    The only issue is on my site, I'm unable to get the style and design looking like yours. Would you mind contacting me at: lizaelam@live.de so I can get this figured out. By the way I have bookmarked your web page: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=4554254154820465558 and will be visiting often. Thankyou!

    Also visit my webpage - ralph lauren men's activewear


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop