16 August 2010

Table Tonic reader photo: My Silver Pouffe

"Hi Louise, Just wanted to tell you how IN LOVE I am with my new silver pouffe... it's new home is our lounge room but I am sure to move it around the house. My only problem is deciding if I get another one to match or go with a new colour, decisions decisions! It has so many uses - a seat for my 3 year old daughter, my laptop, to keep cozy by the fire and for our feet. Here is a pic of it - enjoy."

Isn't her living room fab?


  1. Looks great against the taupe colour.

  2. What fun to get a letter like that! I'm so going to send you a pic of the cushion in situ the instant it's... well, in situ!

  3. where is the lego??

  4. I love this Moroccan Pouffe, and I think a pair of them would look great in this living room! I did a post today about Moroccan inspired designs too, if you are interested...here's a link!


  5. It's just stunning!! Thanks for sharing this pic.


    Lise M.

  6. For latest іnfοrmatіon you haνe to gο to see intеrnet and on
    worlԁ-wiԁe-wеb I found this webѕite аs а most
    excellent ωeb page for moѕt up-to-dаte updatеs.

    Feel free tο surf to my wеb blog - fast online cash loans


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop