10 August 2010

Sneak peak: Real Living August 2010

Real Living has done it again - another diverse, stylish and inspiring issue, exploding with quirky & colourful finds. Let's have a little flick through their current issue (yes, the one with 6 TABLE TONIC PRODUCTS ON THE COVER!!).

(above) I quite enjoyed seeing a pink cover 
on a decor mag. You?

(above) Sydney stylisy Kirsten Bookalil's 
Eastern suburbs rental is gobsmackingly 
gorgeous. I loved everything.

(above) Jason Grant's "Mantelpiece Makeover". Mmmmm...

(above) One-day bathroom makeovers? Too easy!

(above) Varying textures in the one shade make for 
a beautiful boy's room. (The bed in the picture is 
the boy's father's childhood bed! Cuuute.)

(above) Another Sydney stylist's digs - this time, 
belonging to Marcus Hay, who I worked with many 
years ago when I did my university experience at 
Dolly magazine (Hi Marcus!). PS See the rest of the 
pics here on Marcus's fab blog, Fluff 'n' Stuff.

(above) Marcus's collection of curiosities.

(above) Somebody say "Modernist Aesthetic"?

(above) Loving it all!

(above) A cool, character-filled warehouse.

(above) "How to add colour to your living room".

(above) A bathroom "after" - renovation inspiration!

(above) Rhubarb & orange upside down cake. Yeah. Yum.

8 comments:

  1. What?! Congrats!!! That's so awesome, looks lovely:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a little dance when this arrived in my letterbox. It's such a fab looking cover and loved all the Table Tonic wares - well done Louise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you received your September issue of Your Home & Garden? I'm in NZ so I may have it earlier than you. Your green Ikat cushion is featured in one of the shopping pages (pg16). Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks fantastic....love the kristin bookalil place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh thanks for the heads up, Debbie. Haven't got my Sept YHG yet (and now I want it NOW!!). x

    ReplyDelete
  6. too many fun images, I'm on overload! Love this post, feels like I'm seeing the whole mag without even having to pick it up from the market.
    ....and, awesome that your stuff is on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That mantlepiece makeover is my kinda feature - L to the O to the V to the E it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Real Living. I always get so excited when I see that the new issue out! The cover this month was most eye catching (I LOVES the pink)- you must be proud as punch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop