02 August 2010

Sneak peak: House & Garden magazine September 2010

Every now and then, a particular magazine will, in my opinion, have a standout issue - a particularly "strong" issue, in terms of subject matter, features/content and the cover. For Australian House & Garden, I think this is it - It's a beauty! The cover is vibrant, modern, crisp, the homes, although varied, are all incredibly appealing and the pieces & people featured are right on the money. Okay, enough talk, let's have a sneak peak:

(below) Shopping: Stylish gift's for Father's Day (already?!)
(below) Nine by Design: Spades - featuring Rita Parkinson's large "Firewheel" canvas print
(below) Decorating: Wallpaper trickery - look at that bedhead!
(below) Decorating: A woven wallpaper "wonderwall"!
(below) The latest tips, tricks & trends in flooring
(below) Freya & Jelle's renovated barn in Berry.
(below) Somebody say "clash happy"? Sign me up!
(below) Rachel Castle is this month's "H&G insider". Well chosen.
(below) Judy & Lionel's Art Deco "lodge" on Sydney's Pittwater Peninsula.
(below) A compact 1960's cottage in Brisbane.
Pretty nice looking issue, huh? Told you so.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sold! It does look like an extra good issue - great styling. How cute is the moment captured with the two kids jumping on the bed - one their Mum will treasure forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great issue, full of fresh ideas for Spring. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Louise .. you must continue in teasing me with your posts about new mag issues. I tell myself .. "I will not look, I will not read" when I see your headings .. but just cannot help myself. Great looking issue that I need RIGHT NOW (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so with you on stand out issues. Living Etc has theirs recently, and boy-oh-boy have H&G mag had theirs - the Some Kind of Wonderful editorial looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise you are good!!! After the gym tonight I popped into the grocery store to buy some milk and came out with the Australian House and Garden mag. I hope you have shares in it! Can't wait to get into bed tonight and have a read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this issue?

    My site :: waist to height ratio calculator
    my web page: waist height ratio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop