08 August 2010

Room of the week: Plush n' purple

I'm so not a purple person. At least, I didn't used to be...


  1. covet the Hermes boxes! Like-big time- covet!

  2. La la lovely lilac! Gotta love the inclusion of those oh so fabulous and iconic orange boxes!

  3. LOVE. Think I've just found the velvet shade to recover my couches with. Thanks Lou!
    x TTGB

  4. What an amazingly fun room!!! I didn't really like that color either, but love this room:-)

  5. Oh thank god - me too! I have a real aversion to 'court jester purple'. And then I saw the glittery hand photo (2 posts down) and it got me thinking: really, I think it's about layers and context. Put plastic playdoh purple with deep aubergine and we're back in the game. Add fuchsia or vibrant orange or scuba diving blue and it's a right out celebration...

  6. I'm starting to see purple everywhere. I'm probably a fan of more lilac type tones so the colour of the couch is perfect for me.

    Liking it all but maybe not the Shakespeare pic. Now if Joseph Finnes was actually Shakespeare then perhaps it would be a different story.

    Sandy K

  7. Me and ozzy fucked tougher, trying to show to my own god! FUCK YES!
    ' right before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    Here is my blog post hcg injections

  8. Quality posts is the important to attract the viewers to go to see the site, that's what this website is providing.

    Also visit my webpage: hottest gift ideas

  9. Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post.
    Thank you for providing this information.

    Here is my website: jugaadbaba.in

  10. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
    can you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
    I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome weblog!

    my website; “eat your fruits and vegetables”. now

  11. An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who has been conducting a little research on this. And he in fact bought me lunch simply because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this topic here on your internet site.

    Here is my web-site ... Christmas shopping

  12. Greetings! I've been reading your web site for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!

    Feel free to surf to my web page as seen on tv

  13. I will immediately grab your rss feed as I can not in finding
    your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter
    service. Do you have any? Please permit me understand so that I may subscribe.


    Feel free to visit my blog - Juicer Easy

  14. Hello there, I do think your site could possibly be having web browser compatibility problems.
    Whenever I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however,
    when opening in IE, it has some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide
    you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, fantastic blog!

    Here is my web page: jack lalane power juicer

  15. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this blog. I'm hoping to
    check out the same high-grade content by you in the
    future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own site now ;)

    Check out my web-site: jack lalane power juicer

  16. You can definitely see your enthusiasm in the article you write.
    The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

    My weblog ... magic johnson

  17. Hurrah! At last I got a web site from where I know
    how to actually obtain helpful facts concerning my study and knowledge.

    my homepage ... www.Mymed.Fr

  18. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded
    this onto a co-worker who had been conducting a little homework on this.
    And he in fact ordered me lunch because I discovered it for him.
    .. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!
    ! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this matter here on your website.

    my web blog ... okamiworld.com

  19. I like the valuable information you provide in your
    articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite certain
    I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    Here is my website: www.gta-sa-wiki.za.pl

  20. Hi, I want to subscribe for this website to obtain latest updates, so
    where can i do it please help out.

    My site juice fasting recipes

  21. I don't even know the way I stopped up here, however I assumed this post was great. I do not know who you might be but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if
    you aren't already. Cheers!

    Stop by my web-site - ronco pocket fisherman

  22. This is a topic that is near to my heart... Cheers!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?

    My website jack lalanne power juicer pro

  23. Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
    from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog
    stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme.
    Thank you

    Stop by my web site; flashlights you shake

  24. Fantastic items from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous
    to and you are just too fantastic. I actually like what you
    have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which during
    which you say it. You're making it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to learn much more from you. That is actually a great site.

    Also visit my site goodwill online store

  25. Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help
    from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog?

    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thank you

    my weblog; magnetized flashlights

  26. I do not even know the way I ended up right here, however I assumed this publish was great.
    I do not know who you might be however certainly
    you're going to a famous blogger in case you aren't already.


    Feel free to surf to my page ... juice recipes for juicers

  27. It is the best time to make some plans for the longer
    term and it's time to be happy. I've learn this post and if
    I may just I desire to recommend you few fascinating issues or tips.
    Perhaps you can write subsequent articles referring to this article.
    I wish to learn more issues approximately it!

    Here is my page :: juicers review

  28. Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other
    person's weblog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do same for you.

    Also visit my weblog ... hottest gift ideas

  29. obviously like your website however you have to test the spelling on several of your posts.
    A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to inform the
    reality then again I will surely come back again.

    Review my web blog: breville juice fountain


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop