19 August 2010

On my bookshelf: "Food Fashion Friends" by Fleur Wood

For years, I've sat back and watched (& admired) how Aussie fashion designer Fleur Wood has gradually expanded her empire. From a relatively humble flagship store on Oxford Street, to 6 stores nationally, and now this beautiful book - "Food Fashion Friends; Recipes and styling for unforgettable parties". And it. Looks. Heavenly. Fleur Wood, you're an inspiration.


"Fashion designer and passionate home cook Fleur Wood shows us how to create the kind of event that delights the eye and ignites the imagination, from a wild-child birthday party to a winter solstice fondue dinner and afternoon tea in the greenhouse with the girls."


Click here to buy Food Fashion Friends ($59.95).


Click here to shop Fleur Wood online.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Food and fashion are two of my FAVORITE things! I think I need this book...thank you for letting us know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want this book!!! love Fleur Wood's style and aesthetic, her shops are beautiful!! ...as are her clothes, i have a couple of pieces - pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the styling. Found a peacock chair today, someone was throwing it away, cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right when you dropped the words "expanded her empire". there is no better word!

    I love your topic. thank you for bringing this to my attention awesome!

    staci;;b
    Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  6. We stumbled over here from a different web address and
    thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page for a second time.

    Feel free to visit my webpage http://vakantiehuisjefrankrijk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I would like to subscribe for this website to
    obtain hottest updates, therefore where can i do it please
    assist.

    Here is my page - vakantiehuisje frankrijk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop