09 August 2010


Every now and then, I Google "Table Tonic" (I know, what a dork). I don't want to miss anything, see - like the subject of this very post. Right now, Table Tonic is Nett magazine's "Spotlight" business, and if you know me, you'll know that this makes me happier than being asked to pose for the cover of Vogue (shudder)!! Anyway, enough waffle. Check it out.

PS I've said this before, but if you have an online business or website of any kind, you need Nett mag in your life. I am one step short of building a Nett-shrine in my loungeroom, people. It is THE GOODS!


  1. Congratulations Louise. Yet another fabulous achievement.
    How lovely to be recognised by a publication you so admire.

    Sandy K

  2. I'm so excited for you. Congratulations! Off to read it now! x

  3. Congrats!! soo exciting :-) u desirve it!

  4. Hey Lou,

    That's fantastic news, congrats :-)

    Do you know about google alerts? You can set up alert emails around keywords, such as your domain name, your name, business name, etc and you will receive an email everytime you are mentioned across the web :-)



  5. Congrats Louise! That's fantastic and I'd never seen Nett mag before so thanks for the heads up, I'm off to check it out now. Jxx

  6. Well done lovely...such a fantastic achievement and so well deserved xo

  7. Hey Lou, Congrats!
    I was going to leave you a message about Google alerts, but seems Sam beat me to it! I did do a post about it on my blog if you want to read a little more about it.


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop