11 August 2010

"I Die" - Rachel Zoe for Harpers Bazaar

"The much-talked-about stylist has developed a cult following for her look, her reality show, and her dramatic turn of phrase. But what would happen if she really did die for fashion?" -Harpers Bazaar

"Rachel's energy is electrifying? …And often shocking!" 
-Marc Jacobs

"I only want to kill Rachel when I don't land 
one of her fabulous clients for the Oscars!" 
-Vera Wang

"The perfect accessory can make the difference 
between looking blah and totally to die for." 
-Michael Kors 

Click here to see the rest!

6 comments:

  1. This is hilarious!
    They would have had so much fun doing this and I love that she's totally 'stylin' it' even in 'death'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love her show. What a fun post!
    {I'm finally back from vacation and so am back to blogging and back to your fabulous world of posts too!!!} xx, Tal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always mistrusted the phrase 'to die for' - these are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love her show. What a fun post!
    {I'm finally back from vacation and so am back to blogging and back to your fabulous world of posts too!!!} xx, Tal

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious!
    They would have had so much fun doing this and I love that she's totally 'stylin' it' even in 'death'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always mistrusted the phrase 'to die for' - these are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop