04 August 2010

Hue of the minute: Teal, turquoise, aqua..

Just a little collection of loveliness I had kicking around my "Miscellaneous" folder... Better here than there, I say! Enjoy them. PS A gloss blue kitchen like Louis Armstrong? Are you game?

Table Tonic


  1. I am loving the blues, so cool yet cheerful! I am still not tired of turquoise, but here's my prediction for Pantone color of the year this year is aubergine, mark my words, I bet that's going to be it! Lovely, Louise!

  2. Louise I am particularly partial to the cabinet in the first image. What a groovy looking bathroom - I just love freestanding furniture in bathrooms!

  3. I love teal. I pair it with a snap of hot pink (which is probably diabolical to most, but I love it).

  4. I love all the aquas - I'm especially oving the mermaid vase. I need me one!!

  5. I love aquas and think they look wonderful paired with some shades of pink!! Inspiring images!!

  6. this post gives me the blues...but in a good way!!!!!!! love it!

  7. Тhe signаls connеct with conсentrateԁ nеrve regions, whіch in turn spread the signal to the entire abdominal гegіon.

    Stop by mу blog - flex belt reviews

  8. It's actually a nice and useful piece of information. I'm glad that you just shared this useful info with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    my webpage: Waist Height Ratio

  9. V2 еcigs promises operating numbеrs оf purе
    nicоtine, which basically logically, as prоperly as nіcоtinе user cгaves to cigaretteѕ.

    mу ѕite; V2 Coupon

  10. So ωhat can thiѕ аll mean?

    Also vіsit mу web page click the next website page

  11. Anybody who is willing to get a effectively-toned stomach
    can use this belt.

    Here is my website :: The Flex Belt Reviews

  12. We would advocate stopping by the beneficial website for far more information and facts.

    my web page; flex Belt coupons

  13. The sixty day complimentary trial offer is a
    fantastic selection, in the case of the flex waistband.

    Also visit my website flex belt Discount

  14. This therapy is also used in anti-getting old treatment plans.
    From there, small digital pulses are emitted,
    normally by the push of a button.

    Also visit my blog post the flex mini reviews

  15. Chiropractic Friendswood TX specializes in backbone and athletics
    drugs. Muscle groups will need to contract to move any section of the entire

    Also visit my weblog - http://votejb.info/?p=364


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop